This candle brings a magnitude of foral delight into any room it's in, making it the perfect additon to your home.
Flower tower candle
Keep soy wax products in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight. If it appears that the product looks "sweaty", please don't panic as it is just the soy wax releasing it's natural oils as it is getting too hot.
Just wipe the 'sweat' away with a tissue or a paper towel and move it to a cooler place, out of direct sunlight.
While the candle is burning (and/or after it has been burnt out you have blown it out) DO NOT TOUCH the wax untill it cas compleatly cooled! Faliure to do so will result in burns!
Keep away from children and pets