This chic little candle will give you pumpkin to talk about! It's perfect for a simple little decorative addition to any home.

Pumpkin candle

£2.50Price
  • Keep soy wax products in a cool dry space and out of direct sunlight. If it appears that your wax product is 'sweaty' please don't panic - it is just the soy wax releasing its natural oils as it is getting too warm.

    Just wipe away the 'sweat' with a tissue or a paper towel and move the candle into a cooler place and out of sunlight.

  • While the candle is burning (and/or just after it has burnt out or you have blown it out) DO NOT touch the melted wax, as this will cause burns!!

    Wait until the wax has completely cooled before touching.

    Keep out of reach of children and animals.