This beautilful little candle is perftect for any space in the home or home spa for that added bit of extra love and floral detail
Small 'love' rose tower candle
Keep soy wax products in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight. If it appears that your wax product looks ‘sweaty’ - please don’t panic – as it is just the soy wax releasing its natural oils, as it is getting too warm.
Just wipe away the ‘sweat’ with at tissue or paper towel and move it to a cooler place out of direct sunlight.
While the candle is burning ( and/or after is has burnt out or you have blown it out) DO NOT TOUCH the wax until it has completly cooled! Faliure to do so will result in burns.
Keep away from children and animals.